During the seven day period, the Regulation D market contracted at a slightly faster pace in terms of transactions while the pool of money raised shrank at an a milder clip. The activity of the VC & SMB market contracted in line with the overall Regulation D market trend though fundraising growth outpaced the overall Regulation D market.
Download the complete weekly report below
XDATA is pleased to announce the release of its company profiles on coveted early stage and emerging growth companies to complement its curated near real time financing reporting service.
The in-depth profiles feature unique items such as:
– SEC filing compliance scoring
– Dynamic and highly accurate list of comparable companies based on proprietary taxonomy
– Full analysis of amendments as well as “Paper” Form D filings
– All source linked and interconnected, enabling users to easily switch from full text transaction synopsis to company profiles and official filings.
– Other features include interactive charts, TIPC codes as well as NAICS codes
…maybe it is time to add XDATA as part of your market monitoring regimen, 14 days free trials are available here.
XDATA is pleased to announce its premium source of curated VC financing and private placements is now available on qbeats on a Pay-2-Read and subscription basis. Qbeats’ platform delivers actionable news, analysis and research from expert sources in real time. Its Pay-2-Read technology enables users to create their own personalized news stream and pay only for the content that matters most to them.
In a week’s time XDATA published on qbeats 360 private placements covering $2.2bl offered, $1.8bl committed, and $100 million in additional commitments disclosed via amendments. Among the transactions that went vastly unnoticed this week by the press were:
– Hamilton Insurance Group’s $250 million equity placement
– $28 million raised by Bitcoin exchange itBit
– NY-based Indian eCommerce platform Hopscotch issuing $10 million in equity
…to name only a few. XDATA was also first to disclose MongoDB’s $80 million financing round.
XDATA makes Reg D relevant. Focusing on operating companies, it surfaces only important private placements in a deal size and industry agnostic fashion. All transactions are fully auditable, researched and contextualized in near real-time.
A clients said it best:
“It is refreshing to know there is still research going on in this era of social firehose aggregation leading to error amplification and poor data differentiation among providers.”
For more information go to www.XDATA.co (That’s right .CO not .COM)